HAHAHAHA!!!!!  Keith, you have an awesome, but wierd, sense of humor.  HAHAHA!!!!!

I answer your question as a BIG affirmitive.  How in the world could that experience not make him "tougher".  If I were a WR going up against him, I wouldn't even want to mention this incident to him.  I think I would even be scared to ask him how his summer went.  HAHAHAHA!!!!

Shane Ford
Music City Gator
'Reppin' The 6-1-5

GO GATORS!!!!!!

-------------- Original message from <ke...@baldwinnc.com>: --------------

<<Janoris Jenkins fights off Taser >>

<<Gators cornerback Janoris Jenkins Tased>>

<<Florida CB Janoris Jenkins tased>>

I know I am going to burn in hell for these comments - but for some reason it seems funny today

Will this give Jenkins a big advantage on the field?  Its one thing to get knocked to the ground and keep on playing - but to get tased and keep on going - is another level!  Talk about intimidating those WRs ...

Will Jenkins new kick name be "tase"

Will Jenkins be yelling at the WRs - "don't tase me bro!"

1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us