Yes.  They can if the wins are not vacated.

Jerry

From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of ke...@baldwinnc.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:58 AM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post

and we also need to discuss division I-A wins - not minor league team wins

<http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2005-12-12-wins-bowden-paterno_x.htm>

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2005-12-12-wins-bowden-paterno_x.htm

To say that Bowden was not a part of the football team or was not apart of the
athletic association - is rediculous.

I hope that by Bobby bad mouthing the NCAA - pisses them off and they return
worse penalties than before.

Can they now increase the penalties?