"Stop him, Scotty!"

"I'm trying, Cap'n! I've got my faser set on kill, NOT STUN! He just won't go
down!!!"

  From: ke...@baldwinnc.com
  To: gatortalk googlegroups
  Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:53 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post

  <<Janoris Jenkins fights off Taser >>

  <<Gators cornerback Janoris Jenkins Tased>>

  <<Florida CB Janoris Jenkins tased>>

  I know I am going to burn in hell for these comments - but for some reason it
seems funny today

  Will this give Jenkins a big advantage on the field?  Its one thing to get
knocked to the ground and keep on playing - but to get tased and keep on going
- is another level!  Talk about intimidating those WRs ...

  Will Jenkins new kick name be "tase"

  Will Jenkins be yelling at the WRs - "don't tase me bro!"

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us