Myron Mixon is fairly famous in "Q" circles...

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, Kenneth Beitler <ken...@earthlink.net> wrote:

 . . .  but since we have had
discussions and debates on food, and particularly on barbecue (some even
exchanging recipes), I just wanted to let anyone who might be interested know
where I’ll be spending a large portion of the weekend after next (when I
am not watching the U.S.A. kick England’s butt in soccer).

http://www.bigapplebbq.org/index.php?s=theevent

Click on the PITMASTERS/FOOD link at the
top to take a look at the eighteen pitmasters who will be cooking.  Does
anyone know anything about any of these guys and their restaurants?

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us