From: "Jay Cicone" <jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:08:22
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Wow... Spurrier on QB replacements

What did he say?

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of ken...@earthlink.net
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:02 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Well, SOS is still messing with his QB. Did you read what he said about
Garcia?

If you want to play for him, you've got to be able to accept criticism.
A good work ethic and a serious attitude are also essential.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Sent from my BlackBerry(r) smartphone with SprintSpeed