Hi Sumeet
I appreciate your tenacity in replying! Wish I had the
same
I am with you, man, even though I may not agree to
every point you make, but overall, I am with u

--- Sumeet Mehra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Utkarsh!
>
>   Well said. But hey buddy, can you tell me
> definition of strength and courage. You dont want to
> marry because you think you cant make it with
> females.
>
>   In life many people make small and big
> achievements. Can you tell me what are achievements?
> To achieve something uncommon or unusual. You want
> to give up because you dont want to fight. Have you
> heard of a woman who gaveup in the mid way of giving
> birth to a child because of the labor pain she felt.
> Certainly not. So thats courage, which you lack. I
> am forced to use this statement. A woman when she
> concieves for first time has only heard of pain but
> never felt it. If even women think like you then you
> would not be on this earth. There are many other
> examples like this.
>   Just look around. But you dont want to fight. You
> want to talk to your parents, but have you ever
> spoken with yourself? You have belief on them but
> you lack same belief in yourself. Its not about
> making people understand what you are, but making
> yourself realise what you can be.
>   Those who dont have courage can never win a war.
> And life is like a war at ever step. Even Arjun
> thought he could not fight but he did because
> Krishna was with him. Unless you dont, how will you
> know that God is with you. We face in life many
> times such challenges that we never thought of. We
> dont think that time, what if we loose? We try all
> our best. Thats what we are suppose to do. I believe
> in putting my best efforts to make a relation grow
> and then its growth is my achievement. But a frog of
> well can never know about ocean. Come out of the
> well, to know. Life is difficult but not that one
> cant beat it. You surely lack fighting spirit.
>
>   from
>   Sumeet.
>

> utkarsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Just want to add something to this discussion -
>
> Do not make assumptions on behalf of your parents.
> The key to any
> healthy relationship is communication and this holds
> true for every
> kind of relationship. Our parents assume that we
> will be happy married
> to a nice girl and they act on this assumption. We
> on the other hand
> assume that if we ever told our parents about our
> sexual orientation,
> they will die of grief and their lives will be
> destroyed. Now if only
> we work up enough ourage and talk to them about our
> problem and why we
> can not marry, things might work out in a different
> manner.
>
> We have to let them know what will make us happy and
> then leave the
> decision of whether marriage to a girl do the same
> on them. Our
> parents have not brought us up so that we keep mum
> when it's most
> important to speak up and destroy so many lives.
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html