hi

In the flurry or outrage over the dispeacable broadcast of TV9, this small
article missed our attention. Such cases may or do brandish our image. Murder
pillage robbery rape child abuse are not part of being gay. Pray and hope good
sense prevails.
Here is the link it was brought to my attention by Abhayjee

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JTS8yMDExLzAyLzIzI0FyMDAzMDM=&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom

Publication: The Times Of India Mumbai;  Date: Feb 23, 2011;  Section: Times
City;  Page: 3

71-yr-old man killed in flat; cops suspect gay angle Vijay V Singh TNN

Mumbai: The Borivli police on Tuesday found the decomposed body of a
71-year-old
man, Subashchandra Desai, in his apartment in Krishna Nagar Building on
Chandavarkar Road.

    An officer said Desai could have been killed on Saturday and that the
killer
could have been known to him. The police initially said that the motive behind
the murder was not clear, but later said the crime had a sexual angle to it.
They have detained three teenage boys in connection with the case and are
questioning them.

    The officer said that the police are suspecting Desai’s killer was (or
killers were) sexually harassed by him.

    Desai’s throat was slit. Injuries were found on his skull as well. The
nature of injuries suggested that the killer used a beer bottle.

    Desai stayed alone in the flat. His estranged wife lives with his
stockbroker son and his family nearby. A college student adopted by Desai would
visit him frequently and do household work.

    “The student was close to Desai. We are looking for a clue in the case,”
said additional commissioner of police (north) Ramrao Pawar.

    On Saturday, Desai visited a relative, who too resides in Borivli. No one
saw Desai after that. Only on Tuesday, with a stench emanating from his flat,
did neighbours inform the police. The body was found in the drawing room of the
flat.

    The student came to the flat after learning of the murder and then informed
Desai’s wife. The police said they have collected the details of people who
used
to visit Desai frequently, and are questioning them.

    The police have asked Desai’s family members if he had any enmity with
relatives.

    The police said circumstantial evidence suggests that the killer did not
commit the crime to rob Desai and that attemps are being made to find the real
reason.

Subashchandra Desai (right) with his adopted son

Regards
 little prince-Sanjay N Lulla