"I am overjoyed that you actually condescended to comment on my post."

I am glad you were overjoyed, I may very well bring some more joy to you in
future.

"So you want criminals dead but they should be put to death "gently" ("pyaar
se! Mwah Mwah!")"

as I had said before you are overly dramatic and you jump to conclusions very
fast.

there is nothing gentle about death, its the end of life, you are taking
something from a person after which the person wont exist. and again before you
jump to any conclusions, i am not defending criminals and/or their actions.

"Why don't you condescend to post some of your mature and non-dramatic
articles here so that we can be enthralled by them?"

I will post an article when I feel the need and I dont expect to enthrall
everyone, I am not an attention seeker, in the meantime you can continue with
your drama, not that you need my permission to.