"Death by stoning or being buried alive would also fit the crime admirably. I
hope he suffered while he was being killed. "

You need to calm down, he is already dead and lets not reach on a conclusion
before enough evidence has been produced besides this is not stone age that we
have to stone criminals or burn them alive.