From: p.nath29 <p.nat...@yahoo.com>
Subject: g_b Re: 71 year old man murdered in Mumbai
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 12 March, 2011, 12:19 AM

"Death by stoning or being buried alive would also fit the crime admirably. I
hope he suffered while he was being killed. "

You need to calm down, he is already dead and lets not reach on a conclusion
before enough evidence has been produced besides this is not stone age that we
have to stone criminals or burn them alive.