On Sun, 21 May 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:

> The patch applies cleanly, with the exception of some mklibgcc.in
> hunks, due to the fact that the _floatun* symbols were added to 4.2
> and aren't available in 4.1.x libgcc, and that the LIB2FUNCS_EXCLUDE
> functionality isn't on the branch.  For the record, the final
> mklibgcc.in changes that I tested are attached to this e-mail.

This backport doesn't appear to be of the correct patch version, the final
patch version used LIB2_SIDITI_CONV_FUNCS instead of
LIB2LITERAL_CONVERSION_MODES.

The patch (both that on mainline and this backport) includes _floatdidf in
both the hardcoded lib2funcs list and that generated from lists of modes.
This means that only one of the _floatdidf entries in the list gets
deleted if _floatdidf is in LIB1ASMFUNCS, so causing a build error on such
platforms (e.g. arm-none-linux-gnueabi, once a separate problem building
mainline glibc with mainline GCC is fixed).

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal mail)