Hi,

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009, Richard Guenther wrote:

> > Remove trailing white spaces.
> >
> > WTF?
> >
> > Thankyouverymuch.
> >
> > This 1) wasn't posted or approved 2) is bad as it breaks svn blame
> > 3) chokes all branches.
> >
> > What's up?
>
> Can someone please remove this revision from the subversion database
> on the server and fix things up?

Someone with the appropriate rights needs to shutdown the svn server so
that no additional commits can be done, then the revision files in
db/revs/ and db/revprops/ starting with the wrong revision need to be
removed, then db/current needs to be changed appropriately.

Currently there are only two more revisions on top of the white space one
which don't conflict with it (they touch only stuff in config/arm) so it
might optionally be possible to move those additional revs just one
earlier instead of removing them.

I don't know how well checkouts that already refer to the broken revisions
will cope with this.

This should be done quickly in order to not get too many revs on top of
the wrong one.

Ciao,
Michael.