Hi,

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 08:21:17AM +0800, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> There is one header you can add to emails:

> - this will tell patchwork to ignore the patch completely. I use this when
> sending a "this is the stuff I'm merging for the next release" email, as all
> of the patches have already been through the list.

I believe the common practice for such patches is to put the string
"RFC" somewhere into the subject of such patches, usually into square
brackets.  Would you consider looking for that instead?  Editing
headers is often inconvenient, especially if the email messages are
generated, for example by quilt.

Thanks for doing this,

Martin