Hi Martin,

> > There is one header you can add to emails:

> > - this will tell patchwork to ignore the patch completely. I use this
> > when sending a "this is the stuff I'm merging for the next release"
> > email, as all of the patches have already been through the list.
>
> I believe the common practice for such patches is to put the string
> "RFC" somewhere into the subject of such patches, usually into square
> brackets.  Would you consider looking for that instead?

In the example I gave, they're not really RFC, they're just a last call for
objections before the patches are sent upstream.

So, probably not - I don't want RFC patches to be dropped immediately,
especially as other projects using patchwork.ozlabs.org will be affected.

However, I believe the plan is to move the gcc patchwork instance to its own
server if the ozlabs.org patchwork provides to be useful; in this case, the
gcc folks are free to do whatever they like :)

Cheers,

Jeremy