On 19/12/2019 16:00, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
Joseph Myers <jos...@codesourcery.com>:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

There are other problems that might cause a delay beyond the
31st, however. Best if I let Joseph nd Richard explain those.

I presume that's referring to the checkme: bug annotations where the PR
numbers in commit messages seem suspicious.  I don't think that's
something to delay the conversion unless we're clearly close to having a
complete review of all those cases done; at the point of the final
conversion we should simply change the script not to modify commit
messages in any remaining unresolved suspicious cases.

No, I was thinking more of rearnsha bailing out to handle a family emergency
and muttering something about not being back for a couple of weeks. If that's
been resolved I haven't heard about it.

I don't think that should affect things, as I think Joseph has a good handle on what needs to be done and I think I've handed over everything that's needed w.r.t. the commit summary reprocessing script.

Joseph, holler quickly if you think there's anything else you might need...

R.