On Wed, 18 Dec 2019, Joseph Myers wrote:

> There are now four more repositories available.
>
> git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-2a.git
> git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-2b.git
> git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-3a.git
> git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-3b.git

And two more.

git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-4a.git
git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-4b.git

The main changes in this version are:

* More mergeinfo improvements, so more valid merges should be detected and
represented as such in git.  (This doesn't yet have the changes to handle
the case of both svnmerge-integrated and svn:mergeinfo having relevant
merge information.)

* More bug data used with Richard's script (but not the most recent
whitelisting / PR corrections).

* @gcc.gnu.org / @gnu.org addresses are preferred in the author map, to
avoid anachronistic credits of commits to addresses at the wrong company
(this also means that the git "committer" information consistently uses
such addresses, which is certainly logically correct).  I preserved
timezone annotations in the map for existing addresses but accidentally
did that in a way that resulted in those existing addresses, when used in
ChangeLog entries, being mapped to the @gcc.gnu.org / @gnu.org ones; I'll
fix that for the next conversion run so the addresses from the ChangeLog
entries are properly preserved in such cases but still use the timezone
annotations from gcc.map.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com