在 2022/11/25 17:32, Jakub Jelinek 写道:
So just use -masm=intel yourself and don't force it on others.

Other people are familiar with AT&T syntax rather than Intel syntax,
in fact, as history shows, Intel syntax is a second class citizen that often
takes years to fix up for new instructions.  The memory size prefixes for
certain vector instructions are complete lottery and has been changed by the
assembler over time.

And more importantly, various valid sources aren't really compilable at all
with Intel syntax, see https://gcc.gnu.org/PR53929 and dups for some details.

Well, if that's your decision, fair enough. I can maintain my own distribution.

Patch attached [1]; bootstrapped on {x86_64,1686}-w64-mingw32 without any
issues so far.

[1] https://github.com/lhmouse/MINGW-packages/blob/gcc-13/mingw-w64-gcc/9000-Deprecate-the-nonsense-AT-T-synax.patch

--
Best regards,