Abel,

Le 17/01/2024 à 15:50, Abel Pau a écrit :

Hi,

ok Even,

so, as my driver is not already online I have to do some changes at this part of the code, don’t I?

At this moment I have the file in the folder GDAL\data (my GDAL_DATA environment variable).

I call it like that.

aMMIDDBFFile=CPLFindFile("gdal", "MM_m_idofic.csv");

Do I have to move the file to somewhere? where?

I've merged the PR, so you can rebase on top of latest master

No change required in your .cpp file

The only change is to move the resource file into a data/ subdirectory within your ogr/ogrsf_frmts/XXXX driver directory

and add in ogr/ogrsf_frmts/XXX/CMakeLists.txt

set(GDAL_DATA_FILES
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/data/MM_m_idofic.csv
)
set_property(
  TARGET ${GDAL_LIB_TARGET_NAME}
  APPEND