Hello Boris, Gabe,

I think I now have a good amount of changes to address from the initial
posting of the patch series. In case of mailing list based reviews, we
would typically post the whole series again with a V2 tag but I guess
Gerrit tracks changes based on Change-Id.

So as long as the Change-Id is preserved, force pushing the branch with
revised patches will upload the new revision to Gerrit while still
preserving all of the historical data such as review comments, etc.
Is this correct?

I am also planning to add a new patch that splits makeCRField() into
signed and unsigned variants (like Gabe suggested) and that would now
be the first patch of the series. Can that create any problems?

- Sandipan