> > 1. An in-order CPU module with multi-threading (switching threads upon
>> cache
>> > accesses) based on TimingSimpleCPU
>> This is probably #1 on the priority list
>>
> Is this inorder model detailed (in terms of pipeline stages, branch
> prediciton, Functional Units, etc.)?

   No it's not detailed (so I guess it does not antiquate the actual
inorderCPU model that you are developing). It's simply have multiple active
thread contexts on a TimingSimpleCPU and the CPU switches among them upon
memory accesses.

>  Is it functional within Full system mode?

   I've only used it for system emulation mode. If your team is interested
and can help me with fully system mode, I am willing to bring it to full
system mode afterwards.

Thanks,

Jiayuan