Scott wrote:

> I am a member of the foundation, I helped set up the box in SF, and I
> know apt-get about Debian :)

Cool

> I can do some part-time help.  Keeping brutus out of the todo list of
> the infrastructure team is a "good thing".

It seems that Thom May has some plans, but for me I'd appreciate:

1) Fixing this via proxy pass:
    http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/
2) Making tomcat a service (for restarts)
3) Figuring out if brutus is busy & performing, or on a go slow. Runs are
taking 4 or more hours, and I'd love to know why (to try to figure out what
to do to try to cut them down.)
4) Figuring out a way (some service?) to have a continuous Gump. The "gump
every three hours" line in crontab is a waste of two hours when builds take
4 hours. I'd like some sort of 'permanent restart' loop.

Want me to put things into Gump JIRA? Anybody know if we can have an
'Admins' sub-group of Gump in JIRA?

Thanks in advance.

regards