Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
Anybody here got sufficient Apache mojo to be trustworthy of root on Brutus?
Sam isn't able to be our sole admin, and I don't think infrastructure want
to take on our issues (if we -- i.e. Stefano/Leo/Stefan?) will take it on.

debian box right?

I can do it, esp if people can be disciplined about using jira (too....much....email....). I think it'll pretty much reduce the time I have available for actual gump development to 0, but that's hardly a change! :/

cheers ;)

- LSD