> 3) Figuring out if brutus is busy & performing, or on a go slow. Runs are
> taking 4 or more hours, and I'd love to know why (to try to figure out
what
> to do to try to cut them down.)

      Start Date/Time (UTC) Tue, 08 Jun 2004 04:00:41 (UTC)
      End Date/Time (UTC) Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:29:03 (UTC)

A 7 hour build. Now I know there were some network issues (timeouts on mail
to hermes) but I do wish we could have something monitoring Brutus'
performance & reporting to us what occurs (if/when some 'event' at OS level,
occurs.)

regards,