Can you supply some information on what we should change them to?  To be
honest, I've kinda quit watching the Avalon related mailing lists for the
past while.  But I guess, if we are going to participate in Gump builds
(which is a *good* thing) then we need to start pacing the latest and
greatest changes.

I am working through the issues, and a couple have come up!
Fulcrum-Configuration-Impl[1] seems to be dying because of a
commons-beanutils dependency error.  I just updated the project.xml
formatting, and some references.  Do I need to do anything to get Gump to
pick up these changes?  And what does this error mean?  I notice in the gump
config file that there is a dependency on commons-beanutils-core.  Does that
mean I should be depending on that somehow in my project.xml?  Or, should I
update the dependency in the gump file to commons-beanutils from
commons-beanutils-core.

Also, looking for example at crypto-api [2] it looks like some dependencies
are missing.  Is this because they need to be built by the plugin?

Eric

[1]
http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/fulcrum-configu
ration-impl/index.html
[2]
http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/fulcrum-crypto-
api/gump_work/build_jakarta-turbine-fulcrum_fulcrum-crypto-api.html