On 25/07/2003, at 02:40, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:14:04 +0200 "Sander Striker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm 0 on both suggestions. Go with this one for now*. And lets not delay kicking off a project for this for too long.

applause!!

Okay, I'm fine with this for now, but without an explicitly stated policy this discussion will come up every time a project arrives at the incubator. We definitely need a policy here, IMHO!

Is someone already preparing account requests, mailinglist requests,
cvs module requests etc, for the Infrastructure team to handle?

Ted already requested the creation of the relevant mailing lists and CVS modules and exactly this request brought up this discussion another time :) see below...

Cheers,
Erik

<snip />