Paul Hammant wrote:
Ted,

http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=129&msgNo=2

So incubator folks, what is the correct policy here?

Both Tapesptry and Lenya were special cases. We've set policy since then. All new projects come through Incubator (mail lists, sites, CVS). Best to just go with the flow. One would also hope that future projects coming in take a while to incubate, and don't declare "success" and exit a mere couple of months after arriving. There is no allegation there of course :-)

Speaking as someone who has had to try to come up to speed with incubation for the XMLBeans piece, it would be great to have all this documented somewhere.

Chris was going to start something on Wiki. I wonder if there is an opportunity for some of us to start this and flesh it out with what happens as we go along?

I will try to kick something off either tonight or in the next few days unless there are violent objections?

Cheers,
        Berin