[...]
> Okay, I'm fine with this for now, but without an explicitly stated
> policy this discussion will come up every time a project arrives at the
> incubator. We definitely need a policy here, IMHO!

I agree.  I just didn't want it to be the bottleneck.

>>> Is someone already preparing account requests, mailinglist requests,
>>> cvs module requests etc, for the Infrastructure team to handle?
>
> Ted already requested the creation of the relevant mailing lists and
> CVS modules and exactly this request brought up this discussion another
> time :) see below...

Ah, dear root and all ;).

It may be wise to reissue the request, this time to infrastructure@,
with the appropiate CC's, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], as before.  There's
only a handful of roots, and only a subset of those have a black belt
in ezmlm-fu.  infrastructure@ reaches a slightly wider audience
improving the chances of swift handling of the request.

Sander