On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:17:45 +0200
Erik Abele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 25/07/2003, at 02:40, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:14:04 +0200 "Sander Striker"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I'm 0 on both suggestions.  Go with this one for now*.  And lets not
> >> delay kicking off a project for this for too long.
> > applause!!
> Okay, I'm fine with this for now, but without an explicitly stated
> policy this discussion will come up every time a project arrives at the
> incubator. We definitely need a policy here, IMHO!

applause!! (again)

> On 23/07/2003, at 01:24, Ted Leung wrote:
>
> > Dear root,
> >
> > The XML pmc has agreed to accept the XMLBean project for incubation.
> > To aid in the process:
> >
> > please create the xml-xmlbeans CVS and the following mailing lists:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Also please setup mailing list archiving in Eyebrowse
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Ted

I think the request to infrastructure team should be
explained more in details.
(infrastructure team = [EMAIL PROTECTED])

<<e.g.>>

(i)   addresses
 I.   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 II.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 III. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(ii)  remote moderator
.....(e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED])
(iii) archive
 mbox
 I.     http://xml.apache.org/mail/xmlbeans/dev/YYYYMM.gz
 II.    http://xml.apache.org/mail/xmlbeans/user/YYYYMM.gz
 III.   http://xml.apache.org/mail/xmlbeans/cvs/YYYYMM.gz

(iv) option
 I.   Reply-To: Header       [X] yes  [ ] no
 II.  Prefix in Subject      [ ] yes  [X] no
 III. eyebrowse              [X] yes  [ ] no
 IV.  Message Trailer        [X] yes  [ ] no
=====================(CUT HERE)======================================
The Apache XMLBeans -- URL: http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/

[2] CVS Module

name: xml-xmlbeans

[3] Initial list members

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(list up all the committers and mentoring members now)

[4] Bugzilla

How about this?

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])