Jack Frosch wrote:

How about swallowing your pride, giving up your aspirations of controlling every popular, open-source, significant project, and just embrace JBoss with support, MBean development, etc.?

I have spent the last two years embracing JBoss. It is a great J2EE container and I still use it and recommend it to my clients.

But for various reasons I decided to no longer embrace JBoss Group LLC.
Unfortunately the choice of how I earn a living appears to effect my
ability to contribute to the JBoss project.

Thus I am now embracing a new community and a new project. Plus I don't see
how pride, ego, control etc. can be motives for joining a democratic
meritocracy?

--
Greg Wilkins<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             Phone/fax: +44 7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.          http://www.mortbay.com