Greg Stein wrote:
> > If we kept all incubated projects under the incubator it would have been
> > clear enough.

> I'm alright with that, but I think we need infrastructure sign-off first.
> If they respond with, "holy crap. moving cvs repositories and mailing
> lists are the biggest pains in the ass"

CVS, mailing lists, web site, and eyebrowse archives.  I haven't moved the
James archives (the lists, themselves, were moved long ago to the correct
domain), yet, since Berin and I are still working our way through a backlog
of eyebrowse requests, but here are the instructions to move James' mailing
lists from Jakarta to James:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Eyebrowse/JamesMove

It is a bit of a pain, so it would be nice to be able to create the
eyebrowse archive in the intended destination.  Mind you, the archive domain
is transparent to the outside world.  It would be possible to put a
podling's eyebrowse archives under the intended TLP's directory tree with no
external visibilty.

Judging from the move we made with james, CVS was easy.  ezmlm a bit more
involved, but our users seemed to find us easily enough when the list
address changed from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Moving the web site was easy.

Since, AIUI, the CVS module is just a rename from incubator-X to TLP-X, that
ought not be much of an issue.  A rename and a minor edit in avail, right?
Am I missing something?

        --- Noel