Sam Ruby wrote:
Greg Stein wrote:

Good point. My post was more aimed at the people who are shepherding the
project (e.g. Sam) rather than the developers. IMO, Sam should know
better, and should have fixed this long ago.

Let me turn this around. You note a problem with a prior project. You posit a solution that you assert would prevent the problem in future projects.

What have you done to incorporate this into the process or even bring it forward for a vote?

We don't need to know what has been done, we just need to get things forward.

Sam is ready to post changes to our docs, we have new members that are active and we are making th esite easier to update.

Case closed. :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -