On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:49:01 +0200
Nicola Ken Barozzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, but this has not worked.

I guess you had a karma for jakarta-site2 and you had left
1. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
3. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html
as they were for 6 months or therabouts.

In such a situation, I can not believe any of your words. (Sorry,
but it WAS true)

The same goes for the change of the cvs repository names
(http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html)

... for 6 months. nonfeasance :-)
(Yes, I can point out and count up what had occured at xml.apache,
though, .....  I've had enough)

People, developers, tend not to update documents.
Less-restrictive-alternatives (oh! ... legal-term?) would be
highly appreciated, I suspect.

Are there any reason for you to stick to incubator.apache.org domain,
(sub)domain so much?
From my point of view, "disclaimer" page would be enough and
the best "alternative".

Cheers,