Jochen Wiedmann wrote: ...
However, I wonder when and how it will impact the former? I have edited the jaxme.cwiki file yesterday and it doesn't seem to have any impact on the HTML page.

ATM it's published manually, so if you don't publish it, it will go live when someone else does. In the meantime I'm helping to do this, so you should not wait long. In any case, it should be live now, please check.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -