Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > my idea is that we would use [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > (with or without projects-ppmc@) for most projects like
> > Axion that have a well-defined destination, a community,
> > and are expected to sail through.  We need to complete a
> > STATUS page, especially regarding the IP, and vote on it.

> > The preceding is my proposal for handling all such projects.

> Do we have to vote on that as a proposal, or can we move forward with
> it to test it to see if Jason's is right about endless process?

> I suggest we try it.

> Who would fill in the status page?

Based upon Greg's comment about following Incubator rules until the Board
decides what to do, I think we go ahead and do as I suggested unless there
are complaints.  Lazy consensus.

Considering Jason's positive response to the above proposal, I hope that the
Board will consider it during their further discussions regarding
Incubation.

Already have a reply heading to Rodney on next steps.

        --- Noel