On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Joe Schaefer<joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

But i think this might be one of the reasons thats causing the
poddling reviews and votes to be less than perfect - they're seen to
have so little value. I've seen at least one poddling not bother with
a formal vote on their dev list and just going straight to a vote on
general@, and I expect some mentors dont bother checking during the
poddling vote very carefully these days as they know its general@
where it all happens. Isn't to stop that mindset one of the reasons
why the poddling committer/ppmc dual voting process got changed to be
just one vote on the poddling lists?

   ...ant