On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I am seeking a
> waiver of the "make a release" "requirement". And you can simply wait
> for me to send that, rather than continuing to speculate about whether
> I'm going to rely on seniority or on experience....

I like that - at first, the tone of this thread (and subject line ;-)
made me think that the subversion podling would be trying to get
through incubation based on its own perception of what's right, as
opposed to the Incubator's well-established policies.

Now, subversion is certainly not your typical podling...I totally
agree that it makes sense to handle its incubation in a slightly
different way that usual.

But as you indicate, deviations from the usual way of doing things
must be approved by this PMC. Let's discuss you concrete requests for
waivers and such once we have them.

-Bertrand