Sorry, didn't read the proposal very closely.  The idea was that it
would be brought into Commons Validator and become the 2.x codebase.
I like that idea and I would think it would be wise to go through the
incubator to make sure the codebase is donated "cleanly" to the ASF.
My point was mainly about the name.  If it takes over the Commons
Validator project, then we already have a name.  Issue closed.  Right?