On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes. That's how I view it. It's more than code clearance, however. There are
> processes for that, already. Community building is why it is starting off as
> an Incubator project. I think graduating to become Commons Validator v2 is a
> great outcome. But that's something for the new community to decide.

With the names on the proposal already interested, it would seem that
there's already a community (definitely enough for a Commons project).
 Heck, I'm the only one who has ever worked on Commons Proxy.  The
folks who are ASF committers already and they're not Commons
committers could become Commons committers pretty easily I'd guess.