The vote on "Release ace version 0.8.1-incubator subprojects" has been
running for 72h and we didn't see any more votes from IPMC members
other than the 4 votes we already have from the vote on the ace dev
list. Given that this release was created specifically because some
issues with our last release where causing some debate on our "should
we ask for graduation" vote I really would have hoped that we get some
feedback on this one -- hence,

I'm going to give it another 24h but if I don't see any other votes
nor any request for more time (as I appreciate that it is a big
release) I'm going to call this vote successful based on the 4 IPMC
member votes we did already get. In that case, however, I don't want
to see it debated again during graduation i.e., speak now or forever
hold your peace.

regards,

Karl

--