On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>wrote:

> On May 24, 2012, at 10:40 AM, Arvind Prabhakar wrote:
> >
> > There are four companies represented in this list: AVG Technologies,
> > Cloudera, CyberAgent and Trend Micro. Compared to other projects that
> have
> > successfully graduated from Incubator in the past, this meets the
> diversity
> > requirements very well.
>
> I was mistaken and the list above is indeed correct.  For some reason I
> thought a couple of them had become Cloudera employees.
>
> However, none of those three are currently on the PPMC.  When you look at
> the PPMC list you should also include a few more Cloudera people who do
> participate in release votes and PPMC issues. Most, if not all, of the
> non-Cloudera PMC members don't.

Back in October of 2011 the PPMC discussed and decided to use the process
where new committers are not automatically added to PPMC. We have since
followed this process and added one committer to the PPMC recently.

The current PPMC consists of:

* Andrew Bayer (Cloudera)
* Ahmed Radwan (Cloudera)
* Arvind Prabhakar(Cloudera)
* Bruce Mitchener (Independent)
* Derek Deeter (Intuit)
* Eric Sammer (Cloudera)
* Henry Robinson (Cloudera)
* Jonathan Hsieh (Cloudera)
* Aaron Kimball (Odiago)
* Ralph Goers (Intuit)

There is a representation of at least four companies in this list. This,
plus the the fact that we have demonstrated our commitment to the policies
that we set forth, give me the confidence that we are on the right track.
Diversity is a priority and will continue to be post graduation.

Arvind