If we decide to give the podling another chance I would prefer to give it
another six months rather than just one month.  I don't think that a lot can
reasonably be accomplished in one month.   I would also like to see some
milestones set in those six months.  If the milestones are met or not met then
the decision at the end of six months will be less contentious.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Alan