IMO none of the new glossary entries are worth doing.
Procedural votes are votes about bylaws and other rules
which you will apply to self-govern, so they deserve
an appropriate treatment. "Discouraged from voting" is
perhaps too harsh a sentiment, what we want those people to
know is their opinion carries no *formal* weight.
Procedural votes are really reserved for PMC members,
and it really doesn't make sense to comment that other
voters sometimes hold binding votes here- that's something
bylaws need to address if that sort of thing is desired.
Code vetoes, or in fact vetoes of any kind, by default are
reserved for PMC members, but again bylaws can change that.

HTH