The definitions are in a glossary somewhere, the more
we denormalize the locations of our common understandings
the harder it will be to maintain sanity over discussions.

Projects don't need to be encouraged to write their own
bylaws, most don't bother and that's proper.  We don't need
to spell every possible decision making process out in detail
because they should have experienced the normal processes during
incubation under competent mentorship.

In other words I agree with Marvin that widespread changes
to documents that have been widely referenced are not a good
idea, no matter what the board happens to think today.  Just
clarify the actual issues before us, e.g. how to vote properly
on personnel issues, and that should entirely suffice. Even Greg
doesn't seem to know what consensus voting means in this context,
so there's surely room for improvement.