Yeah, sorry Joe. There have been many of us who tried to do this over the
years. You are correct that you also championed a number of people as did
some others possibly before and certainly after the ones I championed.

My apologies, I didn't intend to take credit, only indicate that the IPMC
as a whole has voted to do this on occasion and the world didn't implode.

Would it cause problems if it were a more common activity? I don't think
so, not if we took other measures to manage the "too many cooks" problem.

Again, sorry for using wording that implied I own the entirety of the
vision here. That was not my intention. These ideas have developed through
the collaboration of the IPMC as a whole over the years.

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Senior Technology Evangelist
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation