From: shaposh...@gmail.com [mailto:shaposh...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Roman
Shaposhnik
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 1:52 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Incubator report sign-off

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<ross.gard...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> But the board is not responsible for any actions resulting from those
> reviews, the IPMC is.

Agreed for the state of the things today. What is being proposed is that
actions resulting from those reviews are going to be pTLPs PMC responsibility.
Since in the new world order each pTLP PMC is guaranteed to have 3 ASF members
and a chair (one of the 3) that is also an ASF member, I don't think I can see
how this would be disagreeable with the mechanics of ASF board.

Thanks,
Roman.