On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 4:52 PM Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > Pre-incubator:
> >  Ant,
> Jakarta
> > Avalon,
> Jakarta
> > DB,
> Jakarta

Thanks for the corrections!

> > HTTP Server, Jakarta, Perl, PHP, TCL, XML
> >
> > Spun out from elsewhere:
> >  Archiva,
> Maven ?

Generally this information can be found in the establish resolution,
in the paragraph that contains the word discharged.  This extraction
can often be automated, so I added this code.

Some older resolutions don't quite follow this pattern (and some PMCs
like Labs, etc aren't what we are looking for), so I hardcoded a
table:

https://github.com/apache/whimsy/commit/9667387e7467a98918dc3047ef32979462a92fc6

Updated results can be found here: https://whimsy.apache.org/incubator/graduated

Note: this site is live in the sense that it will continue to update
as new TLPs are created and projects are retired.  There may
occasionally be special cases to handle like the rename of Zest =>
Polygene.

- Sam Ruby