Sounds like most of concerns are addressed through the discussion.
Just like Justin said, we will call the vote once one or two mentor get
volunteer here.
Ted and Dave, why not watch how project is going as mentor and make sure it
follow Apache way if you got time and interest for the project.:)

Thanks,

Junping

Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@gmail.com>于2019年12月3日 周二上午8:43写道: