Thanks Justin for bringing up these points!

P0: tvm.ai domain

- As you can see that the domain redirects to https://tvm.apache.org/.
  So hopefully there is no confusion here.

P2: releases
- The PPMC has a well documented release process[1]
  that anyone can go and produce a release.
- While we understand that it is good to produce more releases,
  hopefully it is not a hard blocker, as the most important thing
  for the PMC to be able to make high-quality Apache releases.

P1: Recognizing reviewers and form of contribution
- As said in the above email, the PPMC considers all forms of
contributions, including
  but not limited to code reviews, code, community building, documentation.
- Just like the (un-official) maturity model, which serves the goal to help
community growth,
  it is not a gatekeeper in anyform. There is nothing that prevents a PMC
member to discuss
  the case of non-code contributors, bringing them in as reviewer (to keep
them in the loop of these perspectives),
  or as committer.
- As a fact, community interaction and contributions documentation and
building are actively being discussed
  and leads to some of the latest committer nominations

P2: Docker image

- These docker images do not contain tvm, instead they contain CI
environment
  to set up dependencies(e.g. compilers libraries) for running integration
tests.
- These images are not Apache releases, there is a clear disclaimer
  that they are thirdparty and not part of the ASF release[1].
  We would be more than happy to improve disclaimer.
- These images can be built by anyone from the source in the TVM repo (not
depending on a single person).
  The docker hub image mainly serves as a cache to make sure the CI does
not have to
  rebuilt them each time.
- The docker caches are maintained by community volunteers, not wearing ASF
hat.
  In an event, say the cache image stops to work.
  The community can always self-operate, by picking a different cache, and
using the same script.
- We view it as similar cases where INFRA allows each project to use
thirdparty services
  for test and integration purposes. The bottom line though is not to
release non-official Apache
  artifacts as Apache.

P3: Trademark and Licensing

- The PPMC fully understands the importance of producing release
  that are 100% Apache compatible and has been doing so in the past two
releases[2].
- The PPMC also clearly understand the need to protect Apache brand, and
  clearly differentiate Apache release from thirdparty ones by adding
disclaimers[3] to places when they are referred to.
- To make things simple, the TVM community only produce source release[2]
  that are 100% Apache compatible.
- We agree that the use of tvmai as a docker hub org name for test cache is
a gray area,
  and might cause confusion for branding despite the disclaimer.
  To ensure better clarity, we will move these binary caches to a different
org
  name that does not contain tvm. Please note again these binaries are only
  used for integration test purposes, the community do not intend to
advertise them as Apache releases.

I think most of the concerns are around whether the community can protect
the Apache brand
and produce high quality apache releases. These are very important
perspectives, and
the PPMC is very committed to these goals,  and making sure that the
project can continue to thrive beyond
the support of a single organization, or participation of single individual:

- The release process is clearly documented.
- The test infra is completely checked into as source of the repo (100%
Apache), anyone can take over and reproduce.
- The documents, tutorials and other things points to
https://tvm.apache.org/.
- When necessary thirdparty items are mentioned, a clear disclaimer is
placed.
- A PMC member only nominates candidates from other organizations to
encourage diverse sustained community growth.
- Engage trademark for permission in terms of community driven event[4]

While we think that the community is matured enough to handle these
perspectives.
We would be more than happy to receive constructive feedback on how we can
continue to do better on these areas.

------
- [1] https://tvm.apache.org/docs/contribute/release_process
- [2] https://tvm.apache.org/download