But we are constantly discussing that particular repo right? It's the aothet
one that was just added.

Sander

On 22 Jun 2021, at 16:05, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

HI,

> The license didn’t change for the other repo. It has always been Apache
> License, Version 2. Not sure if that matters?

The license for that repo I mentioned has changed in the last couple of days,
it was originally Mozilla Public License Version 2.0. [1] Yes this matters as
the Mozilla Public License is not compatible with the Apache license and cannot
be included in an ASF source release. Even if it was under the Apache license
it still matters as there is a difference to 3rd party code under an Apache
license and ASF code.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1.