Hi,

> 3. On concern of IP on 3rd party codebase committed by authors - the
> codebase/changes are in the vendor directory which is where most of
> the (3rd party) code additions/deletions are seen.

Is this code clearly marked as 3rd party code and has the correct 3rd party
headers? I don’t see any vendor directory or 3rd party code in the proposed
donation. Please point these out.  I am yet to see any explanation to where
some of these large commits have come from, and that IMO is a concern. I can
only assume I’m missing some information, perhaps it would be helpful to list
each of those large commits and where the code originally come from, if they
were not the committers IP.

Kind Regards,
Justin